Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

Okay, so remember that one time I decided to try and do this? (And succeeded a total of thirteen times...)

Well, this year it's coming back bigger and better than ever! And to keep it company, I'm going to go crazy and add another meme to the mix!

Top 10 Tuesdays will basically be a list of whatever I decide to numerically rank.*

There's no boundaries on how ridiculous epic these lists will be. Sort of like my listless phase.

So obviously this comes as part of my new year, better year plans, the reason being I am a horrible blogger, but I'm also the worst journal writer ever, so I'm choosing to tackle the lesser of two evils and then go from there.

For my inaugural Top 10 Tuesday post, I'm going to (re)introduce you to something else awesome I'm doing. Remember that one time I tried out for this? Well, thanks to your awesome feedback (seriously: *tear*) I got the gig! Now I periodically post book reviews, bookish essays, and bookish Top 10 lists (so you see where this is going) and I love it.

So, when a Tuesday, my turn to write The Blue Bookcase Top 10 List, and this blog align (oh look, another syzygy!) that will be the topic of the week.

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to The Top 10 Books Meagan Read in 2010!

*If you have any suggestions for Top 10 ideas please pass them on! (However, you should know I may be ranking them in order of awesomeness for one of my posts so make sure they're good suggestions :)

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Meagan! You are FAMOUS! I will have to take a lot more care when I comment here--I don't want to sound dumb in front of all the people who are following you! I need to check out some of the books on your list that I haven't read yet (and I'm not going to tell you how many that is). You're my favorite celebrity!

Nama said...

I love lists! And I love the two I saw on The Blue Bookcase. I would totally want to be friends with Atticus Finch, too. And I also loved A Thousand Splendid Suns. I read it a couple of years ago when it came out, and now I want to read it again. Seriously brilliant.

And since you asked for suggestions and because I like to make things about me...you should post you favorite Top 10 photos from my photo challenge...cause, that would be pretty awesome. :)

Amy said...

I think that one should be the top 10 most ridiculous moments in jane austen films...mostly because I just watched Sense and Sensibility with Kate Winslet, which probably has at least 5 of them.