Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Listless

It's been a while since I've blogged. It's not that I don't have anything to say, in fact I have tons of stuff I could talk about. June has been one of the craziest months in recent memory and I don't think I've been this tired since finals week in April 2004:



This is Bekka and me minutes after finishing up our last set of Freshman year finals. Note that my dark circles extend nearly to my chin. You may find it interesting that despite being on death's door (and a short 6-weeks after being bedridden with pneumonia), I left about five minutes later to hike the Y. Ouch.

I'd like the record to show, however, that although I may be acting like a freshman again, I've learned a thing or two along the way (such as making regular use of cucumber slices so my eyes don't get that bad.)

Despite a wealth of new-found knowledge, for some reason I've felt really listless when it comes to blogging. So I'm trying the only cure outside of homemade vegetable remedies that I can think of:

Now I'm listful (:

10 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

I love your lists! And yes, I read every single one. :) Too bad "super awesome photography girls night out" wasn't squished in that busy schedule of yours! Oh well... Maybe in July?? When are you leaving!?

made sweet said...

i love your 'songs i never skip' list. that's cute.

see what i sea designs said...

What I ate for lunch this week:
Wednesday: Cilantro Lime Pesto Pasta
Thursday: Cilantro Lime Pesto Pasta
Friday: Cilantro Lime Pesto Pasta and Sweet Potato Fries

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

you make me laugh! i miss you meagan!

Amy said...

WOW. I am definitely in love with this idea. It was fun to read those lists! see you tomorrow (again).

Nama said...

I love the lists so so much for the following reasons:

(a) Your restaurant list makes me miss Utah. A lot. And many good memories have transpired.
(b) I loved your Friday, June 26th. I love love love Singing in the Rain, and I do really love Love Actually. Edited, of course.
(c) I'm totally going to start saying "fi".
(d) Yeay for the British Isles! I want to go to there again. And it makes me so happy that you have wellies. I bet their adorable.

rml said...

Only those who have at some point expatriated to Britain can appreciate the absolute necessity of having peanut butter at the top of your "Must Pack for England" list. Also, don't forget the salad dressing.

Rachel said...

Loved your lists! So fun to read. You make me laugh. :)

Erika said...

How freaky is it that I've totally eaten at the Ephraim Malt Shoppe. Shop? I like the fancy one better. I had a gross brownie sundae that was half cool whip. I'm glad you had a better experience.

Lauren Palmer said...

I miss you, which is not okay, because any negative emotions are not okay in my book. It's your fault, and I'm blaming for it. So whaddya say you come through Boston on your way to London? I'm also scheming about coming to London for Thanksgiving, since you'll be there and so will my little sis. And it's only a pond-hop away.