Monday, April 21, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Schultzie Impreza
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Sweet Cream Milano
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): M-Bra
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Puppy
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Michele American Fork
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): Bra-Me
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): The Orange Apple Tango
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers): Lynn Wells
9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (first letter of mother’s maiden name & father’s middle name ): B Leonard
10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Halls Halifax
11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Fall Daffodil
12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”): Raspberry Red Dressie
13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Chocolate Shake Maple
14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, favorite weather element + “Tour”): The Photoshopping Thunderstorms Tour
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Apparently it's "the living end" (and with a review like the one I've quoted above, how could it be otherwise?)
So we canned Leatherheads and watched it instead. The whole thing (four hours). With chocolate on the side.
Now I am tired. But satiated.
And I recommend it.
(Although the only heaving bodice I saw was Mrs. Reed's as she death-rattled her way to kingdom come...)
Thursday, April 03, 2008
In like 1993.
I spent the rest of my commute kicking myself for burning those "classic" pieces from my awkwarder pre-adolescence.
I could have made some serious money.