Love, Love, Loved this weekend:
10. Peeps. Bought two weeks ago and left out to harden.
9. Deviled eggs. Always taste better in dyed shells.
8. Easter bread. As part of a delicious dinner with tons of family.
7. Chocolate. Eggs, bunnies, wrapped in pastel-colored foil.
6. Ward choir number 1. "Joseph Smith's First Prayer" to the tune of "Come Thou Fount" with some a capella goodness.
5. Ward choir number 2. Men's a capella version of D&C 76:22. Sublime.
4. Baptisms in the Draper temple. One of my names was "Theophilia". So coolly appropriate. Also met with some of the temple presidency.
3. Sacrament talks. Practically perfect in every way.
2. Relief Society lesson. Amazing, per the usual.
1. Palpable Spirit all weekend.