Tuesday, January 22, 2008

snow day

I am fascinated by people that successfully make a living in their pajamas.

I woke up Monday morning to a 27 item "to do" list for work and at least 6" of snow. I-15 was a parking lot, so the office elected to "work from home."

I got 3 things done on my list.

):

but then again, I DID:
clean my room
balance my checkbook
go to a movie
go out to dinner
play the Wii
paint my nails
buy a dining room table
buy Lifehouse concert tickets
discuss the value of the American $
finish a book
go to bed at 10:30

so I'm basically counting that as a draw.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

What a productive day!! I'm impressed. Also, you can still order stuff today if you'd like. I had to move the close date until today for a co-worker who also spaced it.

meagan said...

really? yes. I'll email you right now!

Rissa and Jared said...

lets see pics of the dining room table! i saw lifehouse at the house of blues once--great show!

Annegirl said...

Who asks you to work on a national holiday, anyway? Lame!

I think that, as a general rule, if the banks are closed, everyone should stop earning money to put in them. It's only right. ;)

Karissa Kay said...

that sounds like the best work day ever!

Maria said...

goodness, I am with Annie... I had to work.. and drive to work...

brittany said...

ooh, can't remember the last time i made time to paint my nails.